Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days after placed (1 business day for expedited orders), provided that there isn't any setback (faulty address, unclear customization, fraud warning, etc.).
For standard US shipping, transit time depends on ground carriers (typically 1-5 business days). We use faster shipping methods depending on convenience and whether the order is expedited (overnight, two-day, etc.). For international shipping, transit time varies according to the country and available carriers.
I understand I am signing up for a subscription of either 4 cigars for $49.99 per month or 10 cigars for $99.99 per month. Gifts are not treated as subscriptions and will only be billed on a one time basis.
Once a subscription has been billed, there are no refunds given for that subscription for any reason.
The first time you subscribe you will be billed immediately and your cigars will ship within 1 - 2 business days.
Afterwards, you will be billed on the 15th of each month.
If you cancel from the 1st to the 15th of the month, you will not be billed nor will you receive cigars for the current months subscription, however, if you cancel from the 15th to the 30th of the month, you will be billed and shipped the current month’s subscription but your subscription will be cancelled thereafter.
You may cancel on the website under the My Account section or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Oversized shipments weighing more than 10 lbs. may take up to 5 business days for standard delivery.
- KlaroCigars.com does not ship outside of the US or its territories, except for APO addresses.
- All orders sent to a PO box must be shipped via a USPS method.
- All orders sent to a US military base must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- All Indiana orders containing tobacco products are subject to current tobacco laws and taxes, which will automatically be added to your invoice. Remittance of taxes on orders shipped outside of Indiana is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Flammable/hazardous items must be shipped UPS Ground.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- USPS business days do NOT include Sundays or holidays.
- Little Cigars and Filtered Cigars can only be shipped by USPS.
- California and Delaware require adult signature for package delivery.
- All shipments Freight on Board (FOB) Indianapolis, IN. Risk of loss is on the Purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from Seller to the Purchaser in Indianapolis, Indiana, and the Purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, Seller is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of Purchaser. By utilizing this service from Seller, Purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods. The Purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
- After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to KlaroCigars.com. All return freight charges will be passed on to the consumer.
TOBACCO TAX INFORMATION
KlaroCigars.com collects excise tax on your purchases when required by law.
The state of Maryland imposes an excise tax on all tobacco products sold by online retailers to Maryland adult consumers. For more information, please see Maryland House Bill 1301
The state of Ohio imposes an excise tax on all tobacco products delivered to Ohio adult consumers. For more information, please see Ohio Code 5743.62.